Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Mar 03, 2016 Views: 74
The library offers wireless printing from you laptop or mobile device. Please note that you can only print black-and-white materials and printing costs 10¢ per page.
How to print from your laptop
- Go to the print icon on the library’s homepage or go to www.printeron.net/anderson/medicalresearch.
- Under User Info, type in a name for your print job. You will have to type this in again, so you may wish to keep it short and simple.
- Browse to select your file for printing or paste a url into the box.
- Select the print icon.
- Go to the print release station, insert your print card, and type the name of your print job into the box.
How to print from your mobile device
- E-mail the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the print release station, insert your card and enter your e-mail address as the name of your print job.
- Download the free Printeron app to your mobile device.
- Choose No Printer Selected, click on location and choose the Research Medical Library.
- Select the document from your iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box and print. You may have to enable these apps in your mobile settings in order to print.
- Select Print, type in a name for your print job, and tap the check mark in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Go to the print release station, insert your card, and type in the name of your print job.