Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 10
Answered By: Laurissa Gann
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 10
To share your NIH Reporter publications as a bibliography, you'll need to export the publication list to a text file, import it into EndNote, and output the references into a Word document in the format of your choosing. Here are the steps:
- Search for your name in NIH Reporter
- Select a project or grant name
- Choose the Results Tab
- Select Export and choose Medline. Click on the Export button.
- When the export is complete, choose "Click here to save the file"
- A text file will open. Save this file to your desktop.
- Open an EndNote Library. You can create a new one or add to an existing library.
- In EndNote, go to "File", "Import" and "Choose" your text file you just saved.
- Under "Import Option", choose "Other Filters" and select PubMed (NLM).
- Select "Import" and the records will import to EndNote.
- At this point you can insert the records into a Word document with EndNote at any time. Here's more information on inserting references into Word with EndNote.