Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Dec 12, 2017 Views: 3
Answered By: Laurissa Gann
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2017 Views: 3
- Search the Library to find the latest Books and book chapters.
- Narrow your search to Book/eBook. You can also narrow your search by years to get the latest editions. Keep in mind that books are not updated as often as journal articles.
- If the item says eBook, click on Full Text Online link underneath the book title to read the book online.
- If the item says Not Charged, this means that it is a print book that can be checked out or placed on hold through the library. You can place the print book on hold through our Document Delivery service and pick the book up within seven days of your request.
- If the item says Charged, this means the item has been checked out by another person. However, you can order the item through Document Delivery and we will put you on the hold list for the item.