Answered By: Maianh Phi Last Updated: Jun 07, 2018 Views: 112
The Research Medical Library will start offering after hours access beginning July 9th.
After hours will be:
Monday - Friday 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday – Sunday 7:30am - 10:00pm
MD Anderson staff and students must register in order to have after hours access: https://goo.gl/Rtx46X
After Hours Policies:
- After hours access is only available for MD Anderson faculty, employees and students. Users must register and it may take up to one week to receive after hours badge access permission.
- Each individual must scan their badge at the front door badge reader in order to be valid after hours library users. Badges may not be shared to provide access to unregistered persons.
- Users cannot remove library materials from the library after hours. Video surveillance is in place to prevent theft.
- Users will keep the space clean and respect the rights of others to use the space quietly and safely.
- Persons determined to have violated these policies will lose after-hours library access privileges and may be reported to the UT Police Department.
Questions about after hours access?
Contact us at RMLfirstname.lastname@example.org or 713-794-1111