Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015 Views: 266
For Research Medical Library books:
- Click here to go to the Library Catalog.
- Click the "Renew Items" tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your library ID number and your last name. For MD Anderson users, the library ID number will be near the barcode on the back of your badge. (For most MD Anderson users, it will be the digits "20" followed by your MD Anderson employee ID number.)
- Click the Login button.
- Put a check mark next to the items to be renewed.
- Click the "Request Renewal" button. A new due date should appear. If an item was unable to be renewed it may not be eligible for renewal, possibly because you have reached the maximum number of renewals for the item, or because another user has placed the item on hold.
If you have any questions or problems renewing an MD Anderson book, please call the Information Desk at 713-792-2282.
For Interlibrary Loan books that we have borrowed for you from another institution (these books will have a blue paper band placed on their front covers), please contact our Interlibrary Loan staff by calling 713-745-4531 or emailing RML-Help@mdanderson.org. We will then check with the lending institution to see if they are willing to extend the borrowing period. Please note that we cannot make such requests if the interlibrary loan book is already marked with the words "NO RENEWAL."