Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Aug 19, 2016 Views: 187
Steps to Find an Article in PubMed
- Use the MD Anderson's special PubMed link. This will connect you to all of our full-text subscriptions. You can bookmark the link or find it on the library's homepage.
- Search PubMed with the PMID, keywords or an article title.
- Once you have found the article citation in PubMed, click on the red and black "MD Anderson Full-text Article" button (pictured below). This button should take you directly to the full-text article or journal website.
What if I click on the button and still can't get to the article?
- Check the TMC Library. MD Anderson employees have full access to the TMC Library collection online. Register here to access the TMC Library.
- If you click on the red and black "MD Anderson Full-text Article" button and still can't get to the PDF, look for a link that says,"Click here to submit ILLiad request" (pictured below). ILLiad is a free article ordering service. Click on the link to login to ILLiad with your MD Anderson credentials. This link will auto-populate an order form with the article information. Choose submit.