Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Apr 17, 2017 Views: 886
Employees can now directly request software downloads of licensed programs, including EndNote, directly from their own work computer. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click the round "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on "All Programs".
- Click on the folder that says "Microsoft System Center".
- Within that folder, click on the folder that says "Configuration Manager".
- Click on "Software Center".
- The window that opens will show all programs available for download to your computer. If you have an older version of a program, it will list any newer versions that are available. Place a check mark in the box for EndNote.
- In the lower right corner of the window, click "Install Selected".
If you experience problems with this process, please contact 4INFO at email@example.com.