Answered By: Laurissa Gann
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2014     Views: 35

What do I do with my old "Printing & Photocopy Service" card?

Old "Printing & Photocopy Service" card The Research Medical Library instituted the current print system in November 2012.  Clients with print/copy cards from the Library’s previous system may still transfer their card balance to a new print/copy card.  To do so, please present your old copy card to a Library staff member at the Information Desk.  You will be issued a new card containing your balance from the old system.

Questions? Contact the Library at 713-792-2282 or

Live Chat

Have a Question? Ask a Librarian!

Call: (713) 792-2282
Text: (281) 369-4872
Visit Us: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 21

Related Topics