Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015 Views: 139
Students print their own certificates from the Education Center, which you can do by following these steps outline below. Please note it may take several days for the Education Center to process all class attendance information to generate the certificates.
· Go to the Education Center
· Click on the “Login” link and sign in with the same username and password you use for your MD Anderson computer
· Once you are logged in, click on the “Learn” tab
· Click on the “My Transcript” link, which appears in the left column
· You should see any classes you completed. For each class you should be able to click on a “View Certificate” icon to print your certificate.
If you do not find a certificate for a library class that you have completed, contact us at RML-Help@mdanderson.org.