Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 314
Video Instructions: https://youtu.be/lQJzPjpgAcE
EndNote has more than 6,000 output styles available. Not all of the styles are loaded into EndNote. Here are the steps for selecting a journal output style in EndNote.
1. Search for your style by selecting the style menu and choosing "Select Another Style".
2. Choose your style from the list.
If you are unable to find your style in EndNote, try searching the EndNote Output Styles Database.
1. Search for your style in the search box and click the "Apply" button.
2. If you find your style in the list, click the "Download" button for your journal.
3. Choose Open. The style template will open in EndNote.
4. Go to "File" and choose "Save As". Name the style after the journal. Choose "Save".
5. Close the style template by clicking on the small "x" in the upper right-hand corner.
6. You will have to "Select Another Style" in EndNote or Word for your style to be applied.