Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Jul 08, 2019 Views: 69
MD Anderson fellows and trainees have access to a full suite of information, literature searching, publishing and editing services. These tools and resources are available for free to all MD Anderson employees, trainees, and students. Here are a few to take advantage of:
- Apps - Download apps like UpToDate, DynaMed Plus, LexiComp, and more.
- BrowZine - Read the latest journals from anywhere, on any device.
- Databases - Search beyond PubMed in databases like Scopus, Web of Science and more.
- Getting Published - A quick guide on publishing at MD Anderson.
- Editing services - Have your manuscript edited by an expert scientific editor before submitting to a journal.
- Choosing a journal - Send us your manuscript title and abstract and we'll look for the best journals.
- EndNote - Take an in-person class with us or watch our pre-recorded webinars.
- iThenticate- Check your manuscript for proper attribution or plagiarism. Email the library for a free account.
- Literature search help - Ask for a consultation with a librarian or request a search.