Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: May 22, 2023 Views: 1181
EndNote Online, formerly EndNote Web, is a web based version of EndNote that is accessible anywhere. No VPN is required. It can be used to collect and organize references, and format citations. While on campus, you can sign up for a free EndNote Online account here. If you are creating an EndNote Online account while off campus, connect to VX Remote for VPN first.
If you are off campus:
- Visit https://vxremote.mdanderson.org from any desktop or laptop.
- Log in with you MD Anderson myID username and password.
- Use your mobile device to complete the log in process with two-factor authentication.
- Once logged in, an icon of a computer monitor labeled “OneConnect” will appear. Click on this icon to launch the VX Remote connection.
- Once you’ve launched the VX Remote workspace, open an internet browser to access EndNote.com
- In the upper right hand corner, click on "EndNote online log in" and select "Register".
- Use email address of your choice, personal or MD Anderson email are both accepted.
More Information on EndNote Online:
** Please note that there have been changes in EndNote Online concurrent with the introduction of EndNote X6 (and later versions) for desktops. One such change is that the EndNote Online library will sync completely with the desktop library to which it is linked. It is not possible to pick and choose only certain references to share between the desktop and Online versions.