Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Jul 21, 2020 Views: 2128
MD Anderson Employees can download approved software, including EndNote, directly to their work computer by following these steps:
- Click the Windows icon (Windows 10) or Start button (Windows 7) located in the lower left-hand corner of the screen
- Scroll down the navigation pane and click on "Microsoft System Center"
- Click on "Software Center"
- Use search box to find EndNote
- Select latest version of EndNote and click on Install button
If you experience problems with this process, please contact 4INFO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-794-4636.
Want to install/use EndNote on your personal computer or laptop?
- Register for a free EndNote Online Account (a web based version of EndNote that is accessible anywhere)
- Purchase EndNote (and other software) with MD Anderson employee discount (requires proof of employment)
For additional help with EndNote, register for one of our free EndNote classes or check out our online guide to the latest version of EndNote.