Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: May 14, 2020 Views: 50
MD Anderson has a vital role to play in protecting our patients, our workforce, and our community during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) global public health emergency. The Library is following institutional restrictions:
- The library is temporarily closed beginning March 9, 2020. This includes After Hours access and in-person classes. We will communicate as soon as we are able to reopen.
- Library books, including ILL books, can be returned in the book drop outside of the library (FCT21).
Contact a librarian or editor between 7:30am - 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
Text (281) 369-4872
How can I get the resources I need?
- Access the library 24/7 at www.mdanderson.org/library.
- Order a book chapter or article for free.
- Request a literature search.
- Ask for help with systematic reviews or database searching.
- Read the latest journals with BrowZine.
- Search over 100,000 eBooks.
- Ask an editor to review your manuscript or grant.
- Get help with EndNote, copyright, or bibliography questions.
Three Easy Steps to Your Library Workspace
The Research Medical Library provides a secure, library workspace for accessing the latest journals, eBooks, and databases. No VPN or VX Remote required.
- Go to www.mdanderson.org/library
- Select the Off Campus Login button
- Enter your MD Anderson credentials, and you’re logged in!