Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: May 24, 2023 Views: 1670
Answered By: Laurissa Gann
Last Updated: May 24, 2023 Views: 1670
LinkedIn Learning is available for MD Anderson staff and students.
Courtesy of the Leadership Institute, LinkedIn Learning is an e-Learning tool which offers over 9,000 courses on business software, career development, customer service, writing, Photoshop, Excel, and more.
MD Anderson faculty, staff, and students can get a free account by following these steps:
- Login using your MD Anderson credentials: https://www.linkedin.com/checkpoint/enterprise/login/2164658?application=learning&appInstanceId=2513772&authModeId=7031710277725270016
- First time users will need to choose some setup options
- Option 1: You can select a goal or select "I'm not sure" (if you select I'm not sure, you will be taken to your new Learning home page)
- Option 2: Link Accounts
- "Connect my LinkedIn account" - This means signing in with your current LinkedIn credentials. Connecting your account will allow you to add LinkedIn Learning certifications to your LinkedIn profile.
- "Skip for now" - This means creating a unique account that is separate from your personal LinkedIn account. (Note: You may need to logout of your existing account and clear your browser cache before creating a unique LinkedIn Learning account.)
- Click continue
- Option 3: You can enter a general job title (this is not specific to MD Anderson)