Answered By: Laurissa Gann Last Updated: Aug 10, 2020 Views: 149
MD Anderson fellows and trainees have access to a full suite of information, literature searching, publishing and editing services. These tools and resources are available for free to all MD Anderson employees, trainees, and students.
- Editing services - Have your manuscript or grant proposal edited by an expert scientific editor before submitting to a journal.
- Literature search help - Ask a librarian about literature search methodologies, databases, and more.
- Request a consultation with a librarian or scientific editor.
- Apps - Download apps like UpToDate, DynaMed Plus, LexiComp, and more.
- BrowZine - Read the latest journals from anywhere, on any device.
- Databases - Search beyond PubMed in databases like Scopus, Web of Science and more.
- EndNote - This is the preferred bibliography manager at MD Anderson. Learn how to download the desktop version or access EndNote online.
- iThenticate- Check your manuscript for proper attribution or plagiarism. Email the library for a free account.
- LibKey Nomad - Download this extension and choose MD Anderson as your library. This will help you get to the full-text PDF quickly. (Firefox download here)
- Getting Published - A quick guide on publishing at MD Anderson.
- EndNote - Take a class with us or watch our pre-recorded webinars.