Answered By: Saryah Leyton Last Updated: Nov 21, 2023 Views: 196
There are several resources to help you with graphics or scientific figures.
- BioRender is a tool provided by the library which will allow you to create your own figures.
- GraphPad Prism is available through the Software Center for MD Anderson employees.
- The R Graph Gallery
- ImageJ for microscopy images
- BioRender video library on creating figures
- ImageJ User Guide
- How to create publication-quality figures
- Includes info on how to arrange and format images and compress the files according to journal requirements.
- Creating Graphs, Tables, and Posters
- A YouTube playlist from the Research Medical Library
- Strategic Communications will create figures for you. Contact Strategic Communications for more information.
- Not sure which tool to use? Contact your Biostatistician for advice. Each department has a point of contact for assistance.
- Microsoft Resources:
- How do I reuse images, figures or text from a published work?
- RightFind Academic
- RightFind Academic is a service of the Copyright Clearance Center. This service allows users to find and request permissions for copyrighted material.