Answered By: Arwen Meador Last Updated: Sep 25, 2023 Views: 126
- Log into your My NCBI account (you can log in by way of PubMed)
- Click the "Manage My Bibliography" link located in the bottom right of the My Bibliography box
- Select the citation(s) you want to delete by marking the box next to it
- Click the "Manage citations" option located near the top of the page > Select "Delete citations" > Confirm the action
If a padlock appears next to the article citation, it is associated with an NIH award and cannot be removed by the user.
- Email: PublicAccess@nih.gov
- Include: PI name and email address, full award number, article citation to be removed, and a reason for the removal (non-compliant is not an acceptable reason).